КОШКИ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » КОШКИ » КОТОдосуг » Генетики, нужна ваша помощь...

Генетики, нужна ваша помощь...

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Здравствуйте, не подскажете ли какими последствиями для потомства может грозить скрещивание короткохвостой кошки (предположительно курильский бобтейл, впрочем короткошерстная, окраса колор-пойнт, так-что идентификация затруднительна; хвостик 2-3 коротеньких позвонка, ее мать, другие котята из того же помета также короткохвостые, с некоторыми вариациями, отец с обычным хвостом) с шотландской вислоухой. Может ли это грозить какими либо скелетными деформациями, пороками в развитии? Или все нормально и ничего страшного с ними не случится?
Ответьте пожалуйста.

http://feliscatus.ucoz.ru/forum/

задайте впорсо здеаь, мы переехали!

неее...спасибки....:-))) нам и здесь неплохо...:-)))

There once was a place where all the people were happy and content. Everyone was friendly and neighborly.

Even the dogs and cats played together.
wow power leveling,
Then one day a stranger was seen walking toward the village: a tall, tall stranger. As the stranger,wow

power leveling who was a giant, came closer and closer, the people all ran into their houses and wouldn't

come out.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
The giant entered the village. He was enormous,World of Warcraft power leveling towering over everything.

All of a sudden a little girl stepped out on her porch. She jumped down from her porch. Her family

yelled, "STOP! COME BACK! That's a giant!" But she didn't stop. She began to walk toward the giant.
last chaos gold,
The strangest thing happened.last chaos gold As the child walked toward the giant, he grew smaller and

smaller. Soon he was the same size as the girl. As she came beside the giant, she towered over him. She

stooped down and gently picked the giant up in her hands, asking, "What's your name?"
aoc power leveling,
The giant whispered,aoc power leveling "My name is F-E-A-R! Help me!! I have a terrible problem. I guess

I look strange. When I meet people they are afraid of me. And when people are afraid of me, I suddenly

grow into a giant and everybody runs away from me. YOU are not afraid of me, so I stayed small. Do you

get it? It's crazy! Please help me!"
aoc power leveling,
"I can take you for a walk through our village,aoc power leveling" the girl responded. "I want everyone

to hear of your problem. When they know the truth, they will no longer be afraid of you. While we are

going from house to house you can look at me all the time, and then you will stay the same size as you

are now.
Final Fantasy XI GIL,
"But before we go,Final Fantasy XI GIL let's change your name. What do you want to be called? YOU should

not be called FEAR, because YOU are not afraid. It's the people who look at you who fear you. That's what

causes you to grow into a giant."
aion kinah,
"Will you hold my hand gently?aion kinah If I get scared I'll shut my eyes. Oh, and will you please call

me PAL."

Вы здесь » КОШКИ » КОТОдосуг » Генетики, нужна ваша помощь...